TIPS BEFORE AND AFTER PLACEMENT
BEFORE PLACEMENT:How to choose the appropriate frames. The choice for the type of frames you buy belongs exclusively to you. But you must take into consideration the specificities and needs of your home or building, the climatic conditions in your area and of course the commitments imposed by urban planning. You pay special attention to the characteristics of performance and function of frames so as described in the relevant certificates, and of course in the relation between value and money.
AFTER PLACEMENT: In order to admire your frames for many years, you must respect the following regarding the cleanliness and the proper use and maintenance of frames:
- Right after the placement of the frames in the building, you must remove the protective film and clean the surfaces.
- The frames are washed carefully without using caustic cleaning and without using brush, sandpaper or any object that can injure their surface or their mechanisms. Use mild detergents (like those for washing dishes).
- You must take care and remove any foreign body from the water basins (frames) to allow the water run off freely.
- The cleaning process should take place at times when the building is protected from sunlight. After the cleaning process, the surfaces should be rinsed with clean water.
- All moving parts of the mechanism must be lubricated once every six months and the hinges with silicone grease spray.
- We do the same with tires (central and peripheral). We spray with the same spray and wipe with a clean cloth.
- For the check on the proper functioning in the locks and the handles of frames the shutter should be closed.
- In rolling frames we check the right rolling of the shutters. If you observe any difficulty we call again the specialist - maintainer of LATO who installed them.
- Per infrequent intervals (once per year) we check the tires or seal brush.
ATTENTION: You are not allowed to do the last maintenance with mineral products, oil, joint grease, gasoline, solvents. There is a risk of damage to materials. ATTENTION: You are not allowed to rub frames with sandpaper, wire, metal brushes, metal spatulas or blades. There is a risk of damage to materials. If we observe any difficulty when using the components of a frame, we never try to put it into operation in a violent way, we call the specialist - the maintainer of LATO who installed them.